Friday, December 19, 2008

fPhoto Friday


My first post for fPhoto Friday, in honor of Christmas, my dog Cami in her Santa outfit. She was actually looking over at the cat (her best friend) in this picture.

Taken with my Nikon D40
f/5.6
55mm
ISO 1600

And, because she is too cute not to share one more...


Also with the Nikon D40
f/4.2
30mm
ISO 900

Want to see more? Visit my photography website: http://www.flickr.com/photos/thehopscotch

Join the fPhoto Fridays with Natalie at: http://marriedtothepreacher.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Soooo cute, Melissa! Thanks for joining in this week! Hope you have a great Christmas!

Cheryl said...

Awww....how sweet! Love the pictures. Have a wonderful CHRISTmas!

Angie Seaman said...

These are adorable Melissa. Too cute! I found your blog today thru Natalie's and thought I'd say hello. I too, have a Nikon - a couple of them actually. I have a Nikon D40x but just got a new Nikon D300 last week as an early Christmas gift. Like you, I am the one swerving on the road and grabbing for my camera in a hurry as I fall in love with a backdrop, a bird in the sky, the sunset, etc. Photography is my passion as well as designing. Anywho, just thought I'd drop by and say hey from one image lover to another. :)
Blessings, Angie Seaman (Indiana)
MY BLOGS:
www.angieseamanphotography.blogspot.com/
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/

MY WEBSITES:
www.angelicagracedesigns.com
www.angieseamanphotography.com